Team BattleField Heroes Royal Army
Team BattleField Heroes Royal Army
FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer   ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Go to
Team BattleField Heroes Royal Army Index du Forum -> GÉNÉRAL -> l'Actualité

Générateur de Signature BF Heroes

Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Nosta
Administrateur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Avr - 02:31 (2009)    Sujet du message: Générateur de Signature BF Heroes Répondre en citant
Source: http://play.battlefield-heroes.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8670

I was bored with no beta to play for the past few days, so I whipped up a little web app that will automagically create a signature image from your very own BF Heroes mugshot that the game generates.

Arrow My BF Heroes Signature Generator

nJoy Wink

===============================
INFORMATION
Exclamation I am not offering hosting of any generated signatures at this time. ALL generated signatures ARE DELETED from the server within 15 minutes after you create it.
Exclamation Mugshots...
Everytime you go to play BF Heroes as soon as you click the "Play Now" button to join a server, the game automatically takes a "mugshot" of your currently selected Heroe. This "mugshot" is saved to your game installtion directory as mugshot.png. You can find the mugshot.png in the following location(s):

Windows XP*
%C%:\Program Files\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes\mods\bfheroes\

Windows Vista*
%C%:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Battlefield Heroes\mods\bfheroes\

*You WILL NOT find this file in your My Documents folder. If you are only seeing a "cache" folder, you are looking in the wrong place.

TIPS & TRICKS
Idea Strike a pose, Mugshots with some zing!
That's right, get your vogue on and spice up your mugshot a bit by capturing your mugshot during an "Emote" animation...  Simply go into the "Emote" section of "My Stuff" or the one in the "Store", click on any emote and while your Heroe is animating quickly click the Play Now button when your character is in the desired pose. Whallah! You now have a mugshot that even Madonna would be proud of... Razz
Idea Comon, Papa needs a new pair of shoes!
Take a mugshot of your Heroe in clothing you have not bought, yet. You can "go window shopping" in the store and dress up your Heroe in some new threads and accessories and then click the "Play Now" button and get a snazzed up mugshot.**
**Note: You won't be able to take a "posed" or animated mugshot of your character wearing items you have not actually purchased. So this is a trade off as to which effect you want from the above tips.

UPDATES
4/1/2009 @ 9:56PM EST
PROBLEM SOLVED! Direct linking is now no more an issue. I apologize for the occasional inadvertant login prompts you guys have been receiving on certain threads. This was all thanks to a few that neglected to follow instructions, and not direct link to any generated sigs from my app. I have gone andextended the tail end of my script to basically "force download" the generated image, so they now do not get a url to copy and link to...
3/31/2009 @ 7:58PM EST
Added some new information & tips above...
3/30/2009 @ 8:30PM EST
New low profile layout added!! To satisfy those who were looking for a lower profile signature for BF Heroes, I have added a "Layout" option where you can choose between making a "Full Layout" (the OG signature) or "Micro Layout" signature. Unfortunatley, since it is thinner, it won't be needing the use of your character mugshot.. It displays your name, level (if you want it), faction and class...
3/29/2009 @ 8:01AM EST
I've added the option to "not" show the character level on the image output. Select the "Do not show level" option from the list to not include this image in the layout.

LAYOUT SAMPLES
Full Layout

Micro Layout

Dernière édition par Nosta le Mar 7 Avr - 15:04 (2009); édité 1 fois
MSN Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Avr - 02:31 (2009)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Nosta
Administrateur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Avr - 02:58 (2009)    Sujet du message: Générateur de Signature BF Heroes Répondre en citant
Pour hébèrger votre image : http://www.xooimage.com/fr/
Administrateur

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 7 Avr - 03:15 (2009)    Sujet du message: Générateur de Signature BF Heroes Répondre en citant
MDR c'est parfait !!

Visiter le site web du posteur Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 21:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Générateur de Signature BF Heroes
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team BattleField Heroes Royal Army Index du Forum -> GÉNÉRAL -> l'Actualité Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template/Skin (ChunkStyle) by ©Russellc (TheChunk.no-ip.com)
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 0.8